L.O.V.E. welcomes the invaluable support of interns during the academic year. Interns help with the development and implementation of the L.O.V.E. mentoring programs.
To apply for the L.O.V.E. internship, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Provides direct support with organization's projects and tasks
- Helps plan and implement L.O.V.E. mentoring sessions
- Maintains records of mentees academic progress
- Keeps accurate records of mentors and mentees
- Assists in conducting L.O.V.E. Mentoring Program evaluations
- Communicates effectively with L.O.V.E. Mentoring Program Director
- University student
- GPA: 3.0 and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative capacity
- Strong organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Be proficient in Word and Excel
- Be available a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Commit to work for the organization for a semester