L.O.V.E. welcomes the invaluable support of interns during the academic year. Interns help with the development and implementation of the L.O.V.E. mentoring programs.
To apply for the L.O.V.E. internship, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Provides direct support with organization's projects and tasks
- Helps plan and implement L.O.V.E. mentoring sessions
- Maintains records of mentees academic progress
- Keeps accurate records of mentors and mentees
- Assists in conducting L.O.V.E. Mentoring Program evaluations
- Communicates effectively with L.O.V.E. leadership
- University student
- GPA: 3.0 and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative capacity
- Strong organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive
- Be available a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Commit to work for the organization for a semester
L.O.V.E. interns and volunteers join the organization for several reasons including professional development and the opportunity to give back to their community.
L.O.V.E. interns and volunteers receive guidance and support to improve professional skills such as oral and written communication, time management, teamwork, leadership among others. L.O.V.E.’s internship and volunteer opportunities allow participants to become confident young professionals.